Online Marketing for Busy Authors
Australia & New Zealand Edition
“…all of this useful information and insightful guidance in the one place! I’ll be recommending this book to many of our busy authors.” – Michael Hanrahan, author and publisher at Michael Hanrahan Publishing.
If you want people to read your book, writing it is only the beginning.
There has truly never been a better time to be an author. Authors today have direct access to their readers via the internet and they can create a community eagerly awaiting their book. But if you are a new author, where do you start? How do you sort through the dizzying range of online options? Where should you spend your time and what should you be doing?
Fauzia Burke is a digital book marketing pioneer and friend of overwhelmed writers everywhere. She takes authors step-by-step through the process of identifying their unique personal brand, defining their audience, clarifying their aspirations and goals and setting priorities.
In this practical informative guide, Fauzia offers advice on:
- selecting which social media platforms to concentrate on;
- designing a successful website;
- building a mailing list of ‘super fans’;
- blogging and podcasting;
- videoing and more.
Recent Blog Posts
- Elevate Your Book Titles and Descriptions with GPT-4 AI: A Friendly Guide to Effective Prompts
- In the age of AI, who owns the copyright to a character in a book?
- My Five Favorite Digital Tools
- Boost Your Book Sales with Podcast Interviews
- The Art of Connection: Tips for Building Strong Relationships with Your Readers
- Book Publishing
- Positive Lifestyle
- Most Popular
- Book Marketing
- Social Media Tips
- Career Advice
- Author Branding
- Book Publicity
- Author Websites